What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind in which ideas and suggestions are accepted uncritically but willingly. Your focus is centered on the directed suggestions.
- Hypnosis creates mental and physical relaxation which allows your subconscious mind to accept and respond to creative and beneficial ideas.
- One hour of hypnosis feels like 4 – 5 hours of restful sleep. After being hypnotized you will feel recharged and energized. Hypnosis is not sleep.
- Hypnosis is a very relaxing and pleasurable experience. While in hypnosis you are in control of your mind and would not do anything you wouldn’t normally do.
- Hypnosis is a powerful tool for tension and stress reduction, as well as sleep disorders. It can reduce fears, phobias and pain, as well as control destructive emotions.
- Hypnosis helps improve self confidence, memory and concentration.
- Hypnosis makes it easier to break habitual behaviours such as smoking and overeating.